The National Guard Association of the United States (NGAUS) is the Guard’s primary advocate in Washington, educating Congress on the roles, capabilities, and requirements of the nation’s first military force. NGAUS serves as America’s strongest advocate for promoting the highest levels of relevance, readiness, modernization, and quality of life for our National Guard Family.
Annual State dues are put to good use by:
- Accomplishing membership administration and outreach
- Providing leadership development through the Spring Conference and Leaders Meeting
- Organizing and accomplishing an annual golf tournament
- Sponsoring members to attend the NGAUS Annual Conference to represent Nebraska interests and concerns
- Monitoring the Nebraska Unicameral on issues of interest to the National Guard and promoting legislation to enhance lives of service members and their families
- Providing grants to units and National Guard groups for professional development