Gen. Hargett discusses H.R. 3930
National dues go toward the resources needed to make the Guard’s voice heard on Capitol Hill. Tri-Care Reserve Select, the Post-911/GI Bill, additional funding for Air and Army Guard aircraft modernization, increases in full time manning, and additional equipment appropriations are just a few of the initiatives that NGAUS has successfully championed.
To find out more about what NGAUS has done for you take a look at the following video.
Annual State dues are put to good use by:
- Accomplishing membership administration and outreach
- Providing leadership development through the Spring Conference and Leaders Meeting
- Organizing and accomplishing an annual golf tournament
- Sponsoring members to attend the NGAUS Annual Conference to represent Nebraska interests and concerns
- Monitoring the Nebraska Unicameral on issues of interest to the National Guard and promoting legislation to enhance lives of service members and their families
- Providing grants to units and National Guard groups for professional development